[Xquartz-dev] Regression in 2.7.1_rc4: maximize/demaximize window is busted

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Wed Feb 15 19:05:20 PST 2012

Yes, I see this for some windows, but not all of them.  It looks like windows that have size increments (eg: xterm) that don't line up exactly with the maximal size are having issue.

I think this is probably a regression from one of Ken's changes, so I'll let him take a first peek.  I'm still busy with some other bits of quartz-wm and won't be able to look at this until those are all settled.

--Jeremy