[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz-2.7.1_rc2

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Sat Jan 28 11:37:31 PST 2012

I just uploaded XQuartz-2.7.1_rc2 to the servers for download.  There have been a few minor changes since the previous rc, but most importantly have been bugfixes to quartz-wm and some changes made to how quartz-wm activates windows.  I'm hoping that this change might work around the "X11 looses focus" bug that I've never been able to reproduce.  If you are able to reproduce this issue (http://xquartz.macosforge.org/trac/ticket/58), please try out this release and let me know if the issue is still present.

Thanks,
Jeremy

http://static.macosforge.org/xquartz/downloads/SL/XQuartz-2.7.1_rc2.dmg