[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz-2.7.1_rc2

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Sun Jan 29 14:38:53 PST 2012

Ok, thanks.  I'll take a look at this and try to get a 2.7.1_rc3 out this week some time with the fix.  I also have some other server fixes for some minor annoyances which I'd like to get tested before the final release, so another rc seems in order.

Thanks for reporting.  I think I have what I need.