[Xquartz-dev] freeglut and glutf90.h

Pierre-Olivier Dallaire pierre-olivier.dallaire at videotron.ca
Sat Jul 28 14:52:10 PDT 2012

Hi guys,

today I've been playing with Mountain Lion and I tried to compile a fortran application that uses f90gl
I'm facing a challenge now / I realize that Xquartz is built against freeglut which does not seem to support
fortran 90 extensions. In the X11 application that is distributed with Lion, I can see /usr/X11/include/GL/glutf90.h
but not with Mountain Lion and Xquartz. Any suggestion ? I could try to build an original version of glut-3.7.1
but xmkmf is required and not available since Snow Leopard.

Regards,

PO