[Xquartz-dev] Website Facelift (Jeremy Huddleston)

Kyle McKay mackyle at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 09:01:55 PST 2012

Jeremy,

Here are examples of some of my project landing pages:

No table of contents:

   http://mackyle.github.com/fakeroot/

With table of contents:

   http://mackyle.github.com/blocksruntime/

Slightly different style:

   http://solwidget.googlecode.com/git-history/www/About.html

Or an even smaller landing page (it's embedded in the "readme" section
-- it's not my project, but I created the mirror and did the landing
page for the mirror) that may most closely match what you're looking
for as it's short (fits on a single page) and has everything you might
want to know about the project if you're in a hurry right there in
front of you:

   http://repo.or.cz/w/class-dump.git

Let me know if you like any of them and I'll produce a page for you if
you give me the content (I'm assuming you'd want just a little bit
more content than you have on your example landing.html page).  :)

Kyle