[Xquartz-dev] weird behavior - wacom

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Sun Mar 18 10:04:41 PDT 2012

I was able to reproduce it with my tablet.  I've debugged it enough to know that the valuators we send to DIX are correct, so it looks like DIX is somehow mucking with them.  I've emailed xorg-devel to see if Peter knows has some insights, but if not, I'll dive in a bit deeper.

http://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-devel/2012-March/029919.html