[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.7.2_rc2

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun May 13 13:36:05 PDT 2012

Am 13.05.2012 um 21:49 schrieb Jeremy Huddleston:

> Do you have a ~/.Xmodmap?  Those settings will override anything set in your preferences.

Yes, I have. IS it working only in one X server?

> As far as the cursor appearing and disappearing, /shrug ... that's bizarre.

I applied the latest security update and installed the latest Safari. After that I had a first bizarre encounter: the screen was used completely, other than after the Thunderbolt Software Update 1.1 which reduced it to one half or less, but it's size in pixels was just one fourth (or sixteenth) and text and (login) tools had four times the normal size. This was even left in Finder preferences: the windows were shifted into a small area of the screen when it was reset to the real physical size again. After that I first launched the updated XQuartz 2.7.2_rc2 and had that cursor effect. Now I'm using MacPorts' XQuartz...

--
Greetings

  Pete

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.