[Xquartz-dev] question Quartz-WM options

Shane Dobbins shanedobbins at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 21:29:13 PDT 2012

/////
what is the proper way to responding to these topics? I tried to send the
email a few times I am not sure how to reply.
///

On Question #1:   dropping the logo.
What I thought the Xplugin was just connecting the x-server to aqua
resources. The window's frame was controlled outside of the plugin by   the
external system frame was created by the windows manager from the
information provided by the xplugin.

Am i totally off?

On the question #2.  it was the "Full Screen" mode.
I was looking at the rootless window. add the full screen option to like on
the Safari 6 with the 2 arrows on the top left corner.
   I was thinking about applying it to where ever the window
we currently see, and then binding it directly to the ZoomWindow button in
the AppleWM.  If the Zoom option is available   so would fullscreen.