[Xquartz-dev] Check for X11 Updates broken?

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at apple.com
Sat Oct 20 16:20:37 PDT 2012

Yeah, MacOSForge has been having server maintenance and upgrades over the past couple months.  Xquartz was moved onto its own VM, so many of its services have been combined into that VM.  static.macosforge.org doesn't serve us any more, so you need to use the xquartz.macosforge.org URL.

The SUFeedURL set in the app bundle uses the xquartz.macosforge.org, so the only way someone would experience this issue is if they set the URL themselves.

--Jeremy