[Xquartz-dev] focus-related regression with XQuartz 2.7.3+

Ken Thomases ken at codeweavers.com
Sat Nov 9 00:53:36 PST 2013

You should check the system logs from around the time when the problem begins.  Something may be visible in Console.app in the All Messages results or you may need to check additional logs.  It may even be necessary to enable additional logging using the techniques described in the Xquartz(1) and quartz-wm(1) man pages.

Regards,
Ken