[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.7.5

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Nov 12 03:02:52 PST 2013

Am 11.11.2013 um 01:55 schrieb Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia:

> XQuartz 2.7.5 is available for install.  The main difference between it and rc4 is that I fixed a possible hang when quitting XQuartz and reverted a commit to fontconfig which caused the font cache to be rebuilt every time.

The latter is not fixed. Using this version of XQuartz 2.7.5 (xorg-server 1.14.4) the shells in GNU Emacsen and in xterm have / as cwd. The MacPorts version of XQuartz 2.7.5 (xorg-server 1.14.4) lets GNU Emacsen and xterm start with $HOME as cwd.

--
Greetings

  Pete

If it dies, it's biology.  If it blows up, it's chemistry. If it doesn't work, it's physics.
			– University washroom sgraffito