[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.7.5

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Nov 12 12:06:27 PST 2013

Am 12.11.2013 um 20:24 schrieb Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia:

> There is pretty much no difference between what is in MacPorts and what is in XQuartz as I maintain both.  The xorg-server and xinit ports are exactly the same as XQuartz 2.7.5

I know… They just behave differently. (One possible cause: No cross-compilation was performed, no SDKs were used. In the last 10.4.u SDK some libraries do not have G5 support, I need to build my own versions.)

--
Greetings

  Pete

What is this talk of 'release?' Klingons do not make software 'releases.'  Our software 'escapes,' leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality assurance people in its wake.