[Xquartz-dev] "xquartz" load average reached 90%

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at apple.com
Wed Nov 13 13:30:27 PST 2013

If users are running old versions of XQuartz, they will get an update notification upon launch of the old version.  This will trigger a GET for /downloads/sparkle/release.xml and then /trac/wiki/X112.7.5 (and related assets).

2.7.5 was just released this weekend, so I would expect increased traffic for a while until most users have upgraded.

--Jeremy