[Xquartz-dev] Intermittent loss of input focus?

Tom Seddon xquartz-dev at tomseddon.plus.com
Wed Aug 12 11:42:47 PDT 2015

If you use quartz-wm, XQuartz never creates any NSWindows. I wonder how
many other applications that is true for? :)

(While I was trying to track down another problem, I noticed screen
dimensions being handled differently if you get quartz-wm to create an
NSWindow at some point:
https://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/xquartz-dev/2015-April/003877.html.
So strange behaviour wouldn't be without precedent.)

--Tom Seddon