[Xquartz-dev] Problems with xorg-server-devel @1.17.0_0 and xorg-server-devel @1.17.1_0 on PPC Mac OS X 10.5.8, Leopard

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Feb 16 08:27:04 PST 2015

Am 15.02.2015 um 23:54 schrieb Ken Thomases:

> He gave you links to 1.16.99.1_3 and 1.16.99.901_0 to test.

Yes. What is the procedure or algorithm then to perform tests? Is it, as I imagined, to leave away this or that or another patch file from the build process or is it something different? Because I already built, installed, and used these packages. And they both were not working correctly. So it's obviously not proper to built them as they are. A second, or third, or fourth time. Something has to be modified, has to be performed differently. What? Or how?

Another possibility that comes to my mind is to use modified patch files, freed off the patches applied to them when they were upgraded.

--
Greetings

  Pete                                           0
                                           %-/\_//
                                            (*)(*)