[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.7.8_rc2

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at apple.com
Tue Oct 13 09:48:22 PDT 2015

Hey guys,

Thanks for all this feedback regarding the window placement issue.  I'd really like to be able to reproduce the issue myself to verify that the proposed solution addresses the problem, but I am not seeing the issue on my machine.

For those of you reproducing, can you please fill in the following data?

OS X Version:

Is "Displays have Different Spaces" enabled in System Preferences -> Mission Control / Spaces?:

Number of displays connected:

For each display, is it traditional (1x) or retina (2x)?:

If multiple displays, what is their arrangement (a screenshot from Display Preferences would be perfect):

Thanks,
Jeremy