[Xquartz-dev] Xcomposite extension in XQuartz

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at apple.com
Fri Apr 1 09:25:37 PDT 2016

There was some work done as part of a PSU Capstone course a few years ago (http://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2012/XDC2012AbstractJessVanDerwalker), but development stalled and it's not feature complete yet.

If you want to pick that up where it left off, I'd be happy to answer questions, review code changes, and point you in the right directions.

--Jeremy