[Xquartz-dev] Mac OS X 10.11.4

James Gamber jrgamber at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 11:09:46 PDT 2016

Hi,

I installed XQuartz on my Mac.  It works fine with the Mac X clients
provided, like xclock.

I am connecting to my cloud account on eApps.com both via the xterm and via
Mac terminal, with ssh -X.  eApps is a standard Linux and Java.

On my cloud account I start a Java application with a SWING GUI.  I am
getting the error about the DISPLAY variable not set.  When I set a DISPLAY
variable, I get other typical Java errors, but my Java app aborts and no X
window appears on my Mac.

I am seeking a developer that will assist me to fix this for a fixed fee.

Regards,
Jim Gamber
jrgamber at gmail.com