[Xquartz-dev] Mac OS X 10.11.4

Tom Seddon xquartz-dev at tomseddon.plus.com
Tue Mar 29 01:15:22 PDT 2016

Hi,

I worked through this with James and it turned out xauth wasn't
installed on the server (Centos 6.6 x64). It needed to be installed with
yum:

     yum install xorg-x11-xauth.x86_64

With this done, things started to work.

This seems to be to do with CentOS not coming with xauth by default,
rather than something specific to eApps, so perhaps this will prove
useful to somebody in the future!

Thanks,

--Tom Seddon