[Xquartz-dev] Fix for Bug 103662 - Xserv aborts with __glXExtensionInit: AddExtensions failed.

Dietmar M. Zettl dmzettl at acm.org
Thu Feb 1 09:53:00 PST 2018

Hi Jeremey,

Please find attached a proposed fix for Bug 103662. After studying the source code extensively and some debugging sessions, I believe this is the correct patch for the issue described in bug 103662.

I would be glad if you could apply the patch to the repository. If it is not a proper patch, please let me know what I have to change.

Thanks and kind regards,
Dietmar