[Xquartz-dev] new release with focus fix

Jeremy Sequoia jeremyhu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 00:16:44 PST 2018

Can you use MacPorts and install the xorg-server port?  It contains the change (and has for some time).  Rolling up a new XQuartz release is unfortunately time consuming, and I haven't had the time to do so.  I was considering just not doing another release and just directing users to using MacPorts to install future updates given that it's much easier for me to just update a port than to roll a full XQuartz package.