[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz-2.8.0_beta2

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at apple.com
Tue Feb 2 08:34:19 PST 2021

Can you file a ticket at https://github.com/XQuartz/XQuartz/issues/new ?

What does the system give as reason for the signature being invalid?

Please include a sysdiagnose if you are comfortable sharing that (or even send it to me out of band via DropBox or similar if you don't want it on the public ticket).

I'll also try setting up a 10.9 VM to see if I can reproduce the issue.

Thanks,
Jeremy