[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.8.0_rc2

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE
Mon Mar 8 08:01:39 PST 2021

> Am 8.3.2021 um 16:15 schrieb Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE>:
>
>> Am 27.2.2021 um 22:50 schrieb Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia <jeremyhu at apple.com>:
>>
>> https://www.xquartz.org/releases/XQuartz-2.8.0_rc2.html
>
> There is a problem in adding additional entries to the list of applications in the Applications menu. When German is set by System Preferences as language then it seems that it's not possible to add text to the newly added line or remove it. In English all works.

To be exact: it's not *all* that works, it just works once. In the same session I cannot customise the menu. I can add empty read-only lines and I can duplicate any line into a read-only line but I cannot change these duplicated lines. Only removal works.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Time flies like an error – but fruit flies like a banana!
				- (almost) Groucho Marx