[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.8.0_rc2

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE
Wed Mar 10 07:36:28 PST 2021

> Am 8.3.2021 um 17:03 schrieb Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE>:
>
> The GNU Emacsen I launch from ~/.xinitrc or XTerm have their working directory in / while XTerm's shell sets it to ~.

On High Sierra it's exactly opposite: XQuartz provides ~ while MacPorts' X11 gives /…

I'm going to check what X clients from the Applications menu will get!

--
Greetings

  Pete

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
				– Albert Einstein