[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.8.0_rc2

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE
Wed Mar 10 07:41:21 PST 2021

> Am 10.3.2021 um 13:26 schrieb Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE>:
>
> X11 and XQuartz show sometimes a strange behaviour. Could be it happened more often or solely when I quit GNU Emacs 27.1.91. The Blackbox WM seems to have passed the focus to XTerm – which prints endlessly cccccccccccc – until I press some key.

On High Sierra, macOS 10.13.6, this behaviour is more pronounced. I could even made the keyboard driver (?) to produce this "c" series in the GNU Emacs that was left alive. And of course in XTerm. In both X11 and XQuartz.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Add 15 inches to your stride and save 4% of insects!	– Ivor Cutler