[CalendarServer-dev] Looking for help developing Java caldav server

Andre-John Mas ajmas at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 19 10:48:34 PST 2007

Hi,

I am not sure whether this is the best place to ask, but I am looking for help in developing a Caldav server in Java. So far I have made a prototype based on the webdav servlet, that comes with Tomcat. At the moment trying to implement the correct responses for Propfind. The problem I have it that iCal 3 complains, even if my response seems to match that returned by iCalendar server.

If anyone could help me work out what I am doing wrong, or point me to a better place to ask the question I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Andre