[CalendarServer-dev] Differences between CalendarServer and iCal Server DTD

Pascal Robert probert at os.ca
Tue Jan 29 08:50:52 PST 2008

I'm building a WebObjects framework to talk to CalDAV and I see that
both Calendar Server and iCal Server have a XML Namespace for
extensions.  I found the DTD for Calendar Server here:

http://trac.calendarserver.org/projects/calendarserver/browser/
CalendarServer/trunk/twistedcaldav/customxml.py

But iCal Server is using a different namespace and I can't find it :-
(  I would like to compare the two set of attributes to find
differences between them (I know that the iCal one have a "calendar-
color" attribute that Calendar Server doesn't have).