[CalendarServer-dev] UIDs as ATTENDEE IDs, please fix that

Wilfredo Sánchez Vega wsanchez at wsanchez.net
Tue Jun 2 10:32:57 PDT 2009

   Sorry I'm so slow to reply to these, because this is a good
conversation to have, and you are making me think about this harder,
which is good.

   But a bunch of things are landing at the same time here, including
a conference next week that I have to be ready for.  :-)

   Anyone at Apple WWDC who want to have this conversation in person,
come find me at the IT Lab after the Calendaring Talk on Tuesday.
Anyoen at CalConnect this week, I'll be at the Roundtable, time
permitting.

	-wsv