[CalendarServer-dev] UIDs as ATTENDEE IDs, please fix that

Helge Heß me at helgehess.eu
Tue Jun 2 10:47:17 PDT 2009

On 02.06.2009, at 10:32, Wilfredo Sánchez Vega wrote:
>  But a bunch of things are landing at the same time here, including
> a conference next week that I have to be ready for.  :-)

;-)

>  Anyone at Apple WWDC who want to have this conversation in person,
> come find me at the IT Lab after the Calendaring Talk on Tuesday.
> Anyoen at CalConnect this week, I'll be at the Roundtable, time
> permitting.

I'm leaving on Sunday and won't be at the WWDC, but I'm at the
Roundtable.

Anyways, iCal server does not honour SCHEDULE-AGENT=CLIENT, it always
replaces the ATTENDEE with the UUID.

There also seems to be agreement that SCHEDULE-AGENT=SERVER will stay
the default. (which I dislike, but can't do anything about :-)

Thanks,
   Helge
--
Helge Hess