[CalendarServer-dev] WEBCAL???

Andre LaBranche dre at apple.com
Mon Dec 6 09:59:38 PST 2010

Hello,

The /webcal resources are part of Mac OS X Server's Wiki service, and the software license does not allow those resources to be extracted and used elsewhere. It may be possible to integrate some other web-based CalDAV client, but I've never investigated this. A few minutes of google searching turns up a few web calendar suites, but I didn't find any that integrate with external CalDAV services.

Cheers,
-dre