[CalendarServer-dev] Documentation work

Jason Miller jmiller at red-abstract.com
Thu Aug 25 19:07:15 PDT 2011

Greetings...

I'd like to see if I can help out with the documentation in any way. I've looked over what's available on Trac.

While it's a good starting point for developers, I don't see much in the way of documentation for those wishing to implement a release from the source tree. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Regardless, I'd love to help on the developer and implementor documentation. What's the preferred method for working on the documentation? It doesn't look like there's public access to edit any of the wiki pages on trac.

Thanks :)

--Jason
---
Jason Miller