[CalendarServer-dev] CalDav Intergration with iCal

John Clark john at johnclarkphotography.com
Mon May 2 12:24:52 PDT 2011

HI

I am building an online appointments app which I would like to integrate with ical.

The biggest issue I'm having is that while I can get a script to connect and log in via CalDav, I can't get to a specific calendar in order to test adding & removing. Essentially I can connect to your iCal instance viahttps://cal.me.com/principals/users/blahblah@me.com/ and theusername / password however all this gives me is a directory overview page (perhaps for file storage?) and does not allow me to access any other folders as far as I can work out.

The problem seems to be that to access a calendar you need to use a specific url in a specific format but I can't seem to find that online.

Is there anyone out there that can help?

REgards

JOhn