[CalendarServer-dev] Unknown attributes for collections

Pascal Robert probert at macti.ca
Tue Oct 9 04:26:38 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm planning to add more APIs to ical4j-connector and right now, I'm looking at all of the properties of calendar, card and principals collections. But I didn't find a description of some attributes, and they are all attributes from CalendarServer/iCal Server.

Does someone knows what the following attributes are for?

	max-resources
	pushkey
	auto-schedule (I found the description in an email, but I didn't find anything in doc/Extensions)
	auto-schedule-mode
	email-address-set
	expanded-group-member-set
	expanded-group-membership