[CalendarServer-dev] Unknown attributes for collections

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Tue Oct 9 07:16:19 PDT 2012

Hi Pascal,

--On October 9, 2012 7:26:38 AM -0400 Pascal Robert <probert at macti.ca>
wrote:

> 	max-resources

The maximum number of child resources allowed in a collection.

> 	pushkey

This is used by clients that support XMPP or APNS push notifications. It
gives the client the information they need to "subscribe" to the relevant
push notifications.

> 	auto-schedule (I found the description in an email, but I didn't find
> anything in doc/Extensions)

Whether or not a calendar user (typically a resource or location) will
automatically respond to scheduling invites.

>   auto-schedule-mode

The server supports several different modes for how an automatic response
to an invite might occur. This property exposes the current value set for
the calendar user.

> 	email-address-set

The email addresses associated with the calendar user as defined in the
directory entry for that principal.

> 	expanded-group-member-set
> 	expanded-group-membership

These are equivalent to the standard group-member-set and group-membership
properties except that any nested groups are themselves fully expanded
(i.e., depth infinity group expansion).

> 	first-name
> 	last-name

First and last name attributes from the directory.

> 	record-type

Our server supports four types of directory record for users, groups,
resources and locations - this property exposes what the type is for the
corresponding principal resource.

--
Cyrus Daboo