[CalendarServer-dev] Debian updated package 4.2

Fredrik Unger fred at tree.se
Fri Feb 15 07:12:42 PST 2013

Hi again,

Already found a problem.. Debian centric, not Calendarserver.

On 02/15/2013 02:05 PM, Fredrik Unger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I updated my personal package to 4.2.
>
> https://tree.se/debian/
>
> There were three minor changes, fixing a few SQL statements for 0.1.4,
> adding python-psutil as dependency, debianizing PGSOCKETDIR.

There is a problem with the version of python-psutil.
Debian provides version 0.5.1-1 (sid) but 0.6.1 is required.
This causes one failure [1], but could probably be fixed
with the packages from experimental [2].
Using experimental is not at all recommended.
This needs more testing.

I guess that the packages in experimental will stay there until Wheezy
is released.

/Fred

[1]
           File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/calendarserver/accesslog.py", line
594, in update
             mem = psutil.virtual_memory()
         exceptions.AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute
'virtual_memory'

[2] http://packages.debian.org/experimental/python-psutil