[CalendarServer-dev] Debian updated package 4.2

patryk patryk at balsec.ch
Tue Feb 18 08:26:00 PST 2014

Hello Fredrik and Rahul,

Fredrik, I wanted to try your repo, but had a certificate problem.
Rahul, what is the status of the 5.0 package? Are you working on it?

I've been trying to get the calendarserver to run, but I'm failed.
I used the repo from https://svn.calendarserver.org/repository/... (5.1)
on debian wheezy.
After install of all dependencies and a succfull ./run -s, I was able to
start the server.

With ./run -i, I perform a system installation. But at the start of caldavd,
i got an error
"ImportError: Twisted requires zope.interface 3.6.0 or later: no module
named zope.interface."

zope.interface is installed. I think it is a wrong path definition
somewhere?! Do you have a tip?

Was anyone succefull with running a system installation of the
calendarserver on debian?

For any suggestions I would be very happy

regards
patryk