[CalendarServer-dev] Error with Files backend in Debian Jessie

Fredrik Unger fred at tree.se
Wed Mar 5 12:43:08 PST 2014

> Thanks for the quick responses. I have finished packaging and testing
> calendarserver 5.1 for Debian. It should be in the Debian repos in a
> couple of days.

Thanks Rahul,

I started working a bit on it, but I will wait for this package and see
if encounter any problems. I can then help debug or whatever. That is
better than doing twice the packaging work.

As for issues I went package to package so I have not yet reached the 5x
series. I do not have any issues to report, but have not tested the
intermediate packages very well.

If I can help with anything let me know.

/Fred