[CalendarServer-dev] Error with Files backend in Debian Jessie

Rahul Amaram amaramrahul at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 5 12:50:07 PST 2014

On Thursday 06 March 2014 02:13 AM, Fredrik Unger wrote:

>> Thanks for the quick responses. I have finished packaging and testing
>> calendarserver 5.1 for Debian. It should be in the Debian repos in a
>> couple of days.
>
> Thanks Rahul,
>
> I started working a bit on it, but I will wait for this package and
> see if encounter any problems. I can then help debug or whatever. That
> is better than doing twice the packaging work.
Yeah. That would be better. You can also join as a co-maintainer for the
debian package if you are interested and have time to work on it.

> As for issues I went package to package so I have not yet reached the
> 5x series. I do not have any issues to report, but have not tested the
> intermediate packages very well.
I have not made any Debian package for 4.x series. This package is meant
for users to upgrade from 2.x / 3.x (I have not tested upgrading package
from 2.x. Will do this if 5.x could make it to Ubuntu LTS).

> If I can help with anything let me know.
Definitely.

Regards,
Rahul.