[CalendarServer-dev] shared-owner attribute lost during migration

Andre LaBranche dre at apple.com
Wed Jan 17 15:40:57 PST 2018

Hello,

Thanks for the patch!

As I'm sure somebody has said previously, podding is sort of a niche feature, and cross-pod migration is a niche within a niche - so I'm not sure that we have any tests around cross-pod migration. The existing datastore tests all pass with this change, at least. I'll see about getting this integrated.

Cheers,
-dre