[CalendarServer-users] publishing calendars

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Fri Dec 8 09:06:33 PST 2006

Hi Brett,

--On December 8, 2006 4:01:19 PM +0000 Brett Moreton
<brett.moreton at student.manchester.ac.uk> wrote:

> I am a little confused as to how I publish calendars onto the server.
> I've got the server running and am trying to publish a .ics file from
> Chandler. It won't let me put the path as /calendars/users/admin or any
> of the users.
>
> the only way i can get read/write access is if i put the path as /
>
> I think i'm supposed to do something to configure the principals, but i'm
> not sure what.

If you are using the trunk server, note that the principal and calendar
paths have changed a little. Now the path to user calendars is
'/calendars/user/xxx' - note that it is 'user' not 'users' (plural) as
previously. Same goes for 'group' and 'resource' and the principal
hierarchies.

--
Cyrus Daboo