[CalendarServer-users] Is it possible yet to assign privileges to specific users

Tim Clifton tclifton at mednet.ucla.edu
Fri Nov 17 09:36:21 PST 2006

Hi,

	Is it possible to assign / grant write privilege to a specific users
created in the accounts section of repository-dev.xml.  There are acl
tags in the principals and calendars collection definitions but I was
wondering if specific users can be granted write privilege to another
users calendar.  For example, I create Jane and Tom.  Do i have to
name them in the docroot-->collection--->members--->collection
"calendars"--->members--->collection "users"  section or in another?

<user >
       <uid>jane</uid>
       <pswd>jane123</pswd>
       <name>Jane</name>
       <calendar>calendar</calendar>
     </user>

<user'>
       <uid>tom</uid>
       <pswd>tom123</pswd>
       <name>Tom</name>
       <calendar>calendar</calendar>
     </user>

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.