[CalendarServer-users] Is it possible yet to assign privileges to specific users

Wilfredo Sánchez Vega wsanchez at wsanchez.net
Wed Nov 22 11:16:08 PST 2006

   You can edit ACLs for a calendar collection using the ACL method
over the wire.  The problem here is that there aren't many DAV clients
that do that for you today.

   We don't really intend to support doing that in the configuration
file, though we might come up with some tools to do that from the
command line at some point.

	-wsv