[CalendarServer-users] freebsd?

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Mon Sep 11 17:01:00 PDT 2006

Hi Christian,

--On September 11, 2006 6:14:26 PM -0400 Christian Kuhtz
<christian at kuhtz.com> wrote:

> I'm sorry to be such a pain guys, but is there anyone out there who
> actually has a confirmed report of CalendarServer building and running on
> FreeBSD?  (namely, getting xattr to work)

Some hunting around shows that xattr may need to be manually enabled on a
file system depending on the file system type. e.g.:
<http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2003/08/14/freebsd_acls.html>. So I think
you need to check the FreeBSD version and the file system type and how the
file system was mounted (options).

--
Cyrus Daboo