[CalendarServer-users] Can't connect with current version

Wed Apr 25 03:33:26 PDT 2007

David Reid schrieb:

> So the stock config with a single processor should work fine after an
> SVN up.

Everythings working now, thanks! I'll test it in the next couple of days.

> But you say you're on a Dual P3?  So the default config should have
> started you up in multiprocess mode.  I see from your previous logfile

Gee, sorry, I got the two servers mixed up. I installed it on the single
 processor machine.
But I tried it out on the second server and it works there too. Sorry
for the mixup.

> that getNCPU executed fine, it just only found one processor.  Are you
> running an SMP kernel?  What kernel version are you using?  What libc
> version?  Can you show me /proc/cpuinfo?  I'd like to make sure getNCPU
> supports as many platforms as possible.

If its going to help you for something else, here you go:

Jakob