[CalendarServer-users] caladmin tool and more than one calendar per user

Fri Apr 27 13:15:29 PDT 2007

Hi,

after solving my problems I had with running the calendar server (thanks
to this list), I'm now trying to use it and got two problems:

Am I right in assuming, that the caladmin tool isn't done yet? I had a
hard time running it in the first place. On my system it works with this
command line:
|root at primus:/opt/iCalServer/CalendarServer# PYTHONPATH="`./run
-p`:twistedcaldav/py" bin/caladmin -c conf/caldavd-dev.plist

But a lot of commands like groups or users don't seem to do anything.
It's nothing major, but I just wondered if its my installation or it's
just not done yet.

Another thing is, more important to me, I want for one user more than
one calendar. I just created a direcory directly in the filesystem in
his users directory, but it didn't seem to work. Is there a way that you
get something like http://caldavserver:8008/calendars/users/lenfers/work
http://caldavserver:8008/calendars/users/lenfers/private
and so on?

And is there a way I can contribute? I don't know anything about python,
but I'm reading iCalendar and CalDAV rfcs and could write some end-user
documentation about everything I learn about the system.

TIA & thanks for the work, Jakob