[CalendarServer-users] resourcetype issue

Joel Leyh jleyh at iastate.edu
Mon Aug 20 03:52:21 PDT 2007

Greetings.

I installed CalenderServer on Freebsd, and started with two users and
a location in the accounts file. I tried connecting to a user calender
with Sunbird, but I get an error "The resource at ... is a DAV
collection but not a CalDAV calendar". This error is caused when
Sunbird doesn't detect "calendar" in the resourcetype property
CalServer sends back. I verified that "calendar" wasn't in the
resourcetype prop via the web interface. I noticed the location I has
set up does in fact have the correct property set.

Is this a bug, or am I not doing something correctly? The accounts.xml
is basically the default with the names changed. Everything else is
default. I'm using rev 1797.

Thanks