[CalendarServer-users] Calendar Access Control

Darren Hildebrand dhildebrand at franticfilms.com
Wed Aug 29 14:17:08 PDT 2007

I'm trying to set up a calendar server with group calendars to which
most people will have read only access, and a few key people will have
write access as well.  Is there currently a way to set up a permission
scheme like this?  From my research, I read that ACL support is
implemented in the server, but that no clients exist to take advantage
of this.  Is this still the case?  If so, is there a way to manually
change ACLs from the server?

Thanks.

Darren