[CalendarServer-users] No virtual host found for iCal service

jeanne jschock at afilias.info
Tue Dec 4 11:06:05 PST 2007

In Terminal.app do:

dscl /Search list /Computers

Do you have a record in there matching your server hostname? If so do:

dscl /Search read /Computers/<<hostname>>

for that record and attach the result.

The CalendarServer does look for a /Computers record that matches its
configured hostname and within that record it extracts certain attributes
that define the calendar service for that host. If the record is missing,
or the attribute is not right, the calendar server will not start.

--
Cyrus Daboo

Cyrus,

I'm having the same problem. My server (DEMOSERVER$) is listed properly and
the output from dscl /Search read /Computers/DEMOSERVER for dsAttrType looks
as it should, such as the fqdn of demoserver.mydomain.com and other. Yet I'm
still getting the No Virtual Host Found error.

Does anyone else have any suggestions? This is after an advanced install >
joined server to AD domain > configured iCalendar server.

Thanks,

Jeanne