[CalendarServer-users] User invitation with a new setup

Guillaume Gautreau Guillaume.Gautreau at enpc.fr
Fri Dec 14 02:07:19 PST 2007

Hi,

I'm currently testing the darwin calendar server. I installed and ran
this server successfully and started to test it.
I could manage calendars for users created by default : user01 to
user99. I'm currently using the xmldirectory service in order to test
the server.
But I currently can not invite any user to an event.
Using iCal on Mac OS X for example, suscribing to calendars as user01, I
can not invite any user as user02. Users are not recognized by the
system, and I don't know the reason.
Are the accounts managed by darwin calendar server ?

Thanks for helping me

--
Guillaume Gautreau
Responsable projets SI

Ce message a été signé numériquement avec GnuPG.