[CalendarServer-users] Getting Calendar Server to work with LDAP

David Riggle riggle at comcast.net
Wed Jan 24 19:10:59 PST 2007

I have an LDAP server that I use for Address Book sharing.  How can I
get the Calendar Server to work with it?  It will be running on the
same machine.

My LDAP database is pretty simple, just a couple of organizational
units and iNetOrgPerson for the address book entries.  I uncommented
the Open Directory section in the caldavd-dev.plist file.  What else
do I need to do?  The instructions on the wiki are pretty sparse.  I
also searched the mailing list archives but didn't find clear
instructions.

Thanks!
Dave